1. Started training for a 5k in September. Downloaded the “couch to 5k” app on my trusty iPhone for .99, it rocks.
2. I made up my mind that I need to go through the entire house and do a major deep clean and purge. I did the bathroom Saturday and the laundry room/entry way Sunday. Kitchen is on the docket for Monday and Tuesday!!!
3. Saturday Braxton came running down the hall saying “play dough” over and over. The kid is kinda obsessed with the stuff. As he gets closer to me I realize that he has something dark all over his fingers…..not play dough. He had stuck his hand down his dirty diaper…yup not play dough. First time he’s ever done that and hopefully the last.
4. Another Braxton story…. Every night we read the same three books to Braxton before he goes to bed. Saturday night after he had been sleeping for about an hour I went in to check on him and he had the three books in his bed like they were stuffed animals. It was so sweet I almost started crying. Hormones!!!!!
5. Brielle and I went on our first solo shopping trip! She slept through the whole outing but it was still really fun. Old Navy had an additional 30% off clearance!!! I needed some super comfortable items since I spend my days sitting on the floor playing legos and chasing a toddler all around.
6. Our pool is all done and just warming up. Looking forward to using it very soon. We’ve given up vacations for three years to save for this and I know we will get tons of use out I it!!!
7. Sunday Aaron felt the best he has felt since his surgery last Friday. He will be off of work for at least one more week but I’m so glad he felt more like himself for Fathers Day!!! It’s been a rough recovery for him. We just relaxed around the house, played with water balloons and I went and got Applebee’s takeout for dinner.
1. Aaron had back surgery on Friday. He doesn’t rest well. It’s gonna be a rough few weeks.
2. Braxton got to spend some quality time with my sister durning Aaron’s surgery. I’m not sure who had more fun!!!
3. Brielle spent most of the day at the hospital with me and my parents. She was a complete angel!
4. Thank God for family!! Aaron’s dad and brothers worked all weekend on our pool project. Aaron was really looking forward to working on this project this summer. But God had other plans.
5. Shopping for girls is so much fun!!!
6. Anyone else joining in on Beth Moore blog for summer bible study??? My book came this weekend. Kelly Minters studies rock!!!
7. Our sweet girl was 7months old on Saturday.
Love Katygirls Weekend Sevens so I’m totally copying her idea!!!
1. Saturday morning my favorite movie of all times was on!! Am I the only one who sits through watching movies on tv that I own?? Why? I do not know. Some of my favorite scenes are always edited out and then there’s the endless commercials!!! I guess commercials make good breaks for coffee refills and diaper changes!!!
2. Got a pair of my “skinny pre-pregnancy” jeans on, zipped, and I was able to walk and breathe in them!!!! Why does the weight NOT come off as easy the second time??? Wore them for a few hours and then put my favorite thrift store CK jeans back on….Saturdays are all about comfort people!!
3. Hubby watched the kids so I could go grocery shopping alone. Came home with this cute cup and no diet coke. Trying to make healthier choices. This cup will be my motivation to drink more water!!!!
4. This devotional ROCKS!!! I love having more time on the weekends to really let the Word soak in!!
5. This is the face of a little girl who has poo all the way up her back. Good times, good times.
6. Got this text from my mom Sunday morning!!! Can’t wait to get my new wristlet!!!!
7. Went to hubby’s favorite store on Sunday. I think it’s the only store you can buy a 2×4, a brownie mix, baby wipes and Breaking Dawn on DVD! I kid you not!!!!